Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to 40 Park in Morristown, New Jersey
viagra prodej ostrava
The Extraordinary Residences at 40
Park in Downtown Morristown offer a Classic Elegance coupled with
Ultra-Sophisticated Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. Style, Comfort and Location. Beautiful architecture and
an amazing In-Town location right on Morristown's Historic Green
makes this a truly unique community. 40 Park has become part of
the Morristown Green landscape with fine restaurants, boutique
shopping and entertainment right at its doorsteps. The
Morristown Train Station is a short walk away and offers an easy
ride to New York City with it's Midtown Direct Service. Welcome
to the Ultimate In-Town Living Lifestyle!
Morristown lies just
35 miles west of New York City in
Morris County, NJ and is just
minutes away from all the conveniences necessary for today's
A Distinctive 7-Story building with Residences ranging from
1 Bedroom Luxury Condominiums to 3 Bedroom Luxury Penthouses in
Downtown Morristown, NJ offering the Ultimate in Luxury In-Town
Private Garage with designated Resident Parking.
Spectacular Lobby with On-Site Concierge service and 24 hour
Amenities include a Fitness Center, Lounge with Fireplace, Kitchen and
Bar Seating, Billiards Table, Media Lounge with Fireplace and
Approximately 55,000 Sq Ft of High-End boutique retailers and
restaurants on the first level of the building in a pedestrian
Luxury Penthouses on the top two floors feature Large
Terraces of up to 1800 sq feet (per plan) for amazing views and
to enjoy the outdoors.
Residences feature Modern Gourmet Kitchens with Luxury Viking
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- On the Morristown Green - the center of Town, Boutique
and Specialty Shops, and Variety of Gourmet Restaurants.
- Walk to the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 15+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
40 Park, Morristown, NJ: Bringing a New
Level of Opulence to Townhome & Condominium Living
The 40 Park Residences
built from 2010-2012 and there are approximately 60 Luxury
Condominiums and 13 Luxury Penthouse Residences housed in a
distinctive seven-story building overlooking the famous
Morristown Green. They include Private Garage
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Downtown Morristown Living. There are many Floor
Plans to choose from.
Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
The Luxury Residences at the 40 Park offers an Urban Lifestyle
with the Morristown Green right at it's doorsteps! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 73
- Beds/Baths: 1-3 / 1.1-3.1
- Parking: Private Secured Parking
- Year Built: 2010-2012
- Price: $425,000 - $2,200,000
- Amenities: On-Site Concierge, Club House Lounge with Fireplace, Big Screen TV, Billiards Table and Catering Kitchen. State-of-the-Art Fitness Center.
- Common Features: Premium Location on the Green within walking distance of Restaurants, Cafes, Community Theater, Shopping and the Morristown Train Station with Train to New York City. European-styled Piazza with Water Features and Benches. Spectacular Lobby with On-Site Concierge Service. 9 Feet Ceilings, Andersen Windows and French Glass Doors (based on model), Granite Countertops in Kitchens, Jenn-Air or Viking Appliances, Cherry or Maple Kitchen Cabinets, Kohler Soaking Tubs, Polished Marble Floors and Countertops in Baths, Kohler Kitchen and Bath Fixtures, Maytag Washer and Dryer, Alarm System, Walk-in Closets (based on model), Crown Molding in some select locations. Penthouses feature Large Private Terraces of up to 1800 Sq Feet. Parking: Private Secured Parking for Residents. 50,000+ Sq Feet of High End Retailers and Restaurants in the downtown pedestrian-friendly setting.
The exciting redevelopment of the former Epstein's department store site. New luxury 2 bed / 2 bath + den condo with rooftop terrace overlooking the Green in the heart of Morristown. 9' ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinets, stainless steel KitchenAid appliances, master bath with Kohler soaking tub and marble floors, concierge service, fitness center and more. Close to Morristown Train Station.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Easy Access to Major Highways like Rt 287, 10, 24 and Walking Distance to the Morristown Train Station with Train to New York City.
- Fun & Recreation: Recreation Amenities and Facilities: Lounge with Fireplace, Big Screen TV, Billiards Table and Catering Kitchen. State-of-the-Art Fitness Center.
- Special Features: Premium Location on the Green within walking distance of Restaurants, Cafes, Community Theater, Shopping and the Morristown Train Station with Train to New York City. Many High End Retailers and Restaurants in the downtown pedestrian-friendly setting.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
40 Park, Morristown, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
you own a home in the 40 Park you spend your free time doing what you want to.
Both your tranquil and active moods can both be satisfied here. Walk around the
Historic Green right, Enjoy Boutique Shopping,
Restaurants, Theater or walk to the station and catch a
train to New York City, all at your doorstep. Visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Come share in the carefree and elegant lifestyle of 40 Park in
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the 40 Park Experts!
Local Map of 40 Park in Morristown, NJ